Marissa Testa, an Account Executive out of our Boston branch, spoke with Tyler Gates at the ‘Woburn Spotlight’ regarding Superior’s mission statement and tips for both business and job seekers. She describes Superior’s consultative approach and its aim to serve as a “connector,” bridging a gap between workforce and the local talent pool.
The interview illustrates Superior’s abilities to:
- evaluate a company brand and visibility
- examine the positioning of open jobs to candidates in the market
- create a more exciting job description, attracting the attention of jobseekers
- evaluate company social media
- discuss feedback from jobseekers to improve candidate experience
In addition to Superior’s many solutions, Marissa discusses ways in which a business can position themselves as interesting and attractive to job candidates in the current market.
- Disruption – Is your service revolutionizing the market?
- Purpose – What value does your company offer candidates?
- Growth – Have you recently acquired new business or accounts?
- Advancement – With hard work, can candidates move forward in the company?
- Voice – Are employees shown to be valued?
- Total compensation – What compensation, besides financial, is offered?
- Culture – What is your work ambiance? How are employees made to feel involved?
To see the full interview, watch here: