When engaging with a new vendor or contractor, a statement of work (SOW) is one of the most important documents you’ll sign, so you absolutely need to get it right.
After that, it’s all about tracking progress. Once a statement of work is in writing, someone has to keep track of it—and for many, that’s Superior. From initial purpose to deliverable schedules and final payment, people trust us to see their projects through to completion. Superior’s SOW management includes:
- Project requisitioning and approval
- Vendor selection
- Purchase order management
- Approval and tracking of deliverables
- Deliverable-based invoicing and reporting
- Historical usage and tracking and analysis
Our proprietary VMS, Work Nexus, acts in real time. Some other benefits we think you’ll like include:
- Total value tracker. Our solution tracks the total value of all SOW-based deliverables, including the total dollar amount of the budget supporting the project.
- Visibility reports. We’ll help monitor your spending in real time with easy-to-access reports.
- Consolidated invoicing. Take care of all your invoicing at once.