Superior is committed to safeguarding your privacy. To keep your personal, non-public information both personal and private, we have established the following policies:
- We never sell or share personal information to other companies for their independent marketing purposes.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
- We restrict access to your personal information to only those employees who require the information. All Superior employees are required to keep your personal information confidential.
Why Do We Collect Information?
Superior collects information about you for the following important reasons:
- To identify you in our Job Database, so we can assist you in finding a position and managing your assignment as quickly as possible.
- To allow you to complete your benefits enrollment online.
What Kind Of Information Do We Collect?
When assisting our employees, we collect the following non-public personal information about you:
- When you fill out Web forms and applications, we may collect information such as your name, address, age, and date of birth.
- When you complete your benefits enrollment online, we may collect additional information, such as your social security number and names of your dependents.
Secure Information Submissions
The security of your information is of utmost importance to Superior. To that end, Superior requires full 128-bit encryption for all Web applications in which we collection non-public personal information. Encryption is a process that transforms sensitive information into a string of unrecognizable characters before they are sent over the Internet and helps keep your information private between Superior’s computer system and your Internet browser.
The following are Superior-supported browsers that offer this highest level of encryption:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and higher